jueves, 13 de febrero de 2014

Vacation work....


So I obviously didn't make it back before vacation, but my cough is getting better!  I should be ok soon...

Here`s what you can do to wrap up los toros--
Watch the videos about Alvaro Munera and Fadjen the bull in France.
Review the other videos and readings about the corridas.
Make you Pinterest board and send me a way to find you so I can follow your board.
Make an autoprueba of words you need to express your opinion about the corridas.

Write me an essay in Spanish to answer this question:  ¿Se debe prohibir las corridas de toros?  Use all of the sources I gave you to back up your answer.  The essay should be 4-5 paragraphs.  You can email it to me by the Monday night after we get back from vacation (Feb. 24).

Other than the toros, please please please use the break to study vocabulary at the back of the Diaz book and try to watch and listen to as much Spanish as you can!

Any problems, email me and let me know...

Have a good break!