jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

E-Text for Abriendo Paso Temas y Lecturas

To access your textbook on line:



1.  Go to  this link:  https://www.successnetplus.com/

2.  Click on the log in button ONLY ONCE.  If you do it twice, it will take you somewhere else.

3.  Log in with the username and password I gave you in class.  Passwords are case sensitive.

4.  If you go to Profile, you can reset your password.

5.  Find the link on the right hand side of the class page that says "e-text".  Haz clic.

6. For right now,  navigate your way to Unidad 1, capitulo 3 and click on the folder.  You should be able to find the pages of the actual textbook there!

7.  To do the homework for Thursday, go to page 31 and look at exercise A.  Click on the video icon, and the video should pop up.  Watch it as many times as needed to answer the questions--you will not understand every single word or phrase, but you should be able to get the main idea.  Take notes as you listen.  After you answer the questions, use the transcript I gave to you to check your answers or add more details.

Let me know if you have any problems navigating the site--it's new to me, so I'm learning as well.
If you were absent, email me and I can send you your user name and password.

Buena suerte!